CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Sunday 2 August 2009

Pretty in Porcelain

Hi everyone


What a week it's been, I don't want another one like that again! My girls have been at home all week due to the bad weather and I've been laid up with the migraine from hell which of course wasn't helped by two arguing board daughters, thankfully it seems to be starting to clear but I've thought that at least twice this week.

The samples I have for you today are from a new My Craft Studio disk set called Pretty in Porcelain, it is based on celebration plates and can also be used to make cards.


This is an example of one of the pre-embossed and diecut plates that can be purchased with the decoupage for the floral birthday set on the top. For this plate I changed the floral colour using the my craft studio software and then used my versamagic dew drops to colour the plate to match.
This is the matching card for the plate made from the printed matching papers and the centre was made using the bloc decoupage technique. I used the my craft studio software to make each layer of the image a different size so that they could be layered.

This plate is from the christening section of the disk and is made from scratch without using a diecut plate base. I printed out all the components and layered them onto a cut out cardstock circle. When all the layering was done I glued rhinestones all around the edge of the plate design.

Well I hope you like the designs from the disk set, I had fun playing with it as this concept was so different. I'm off to make use of the current peace & quiet in the house and rest my head for a bit.

Crafty hugs Donna xx




1 comment:

Search My Blog