CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Monday 21 September 2009

Carl the Clown - KLM Designs

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all keeping well, thankfully I'm finally starting to feel human again - my girls say I've been like a bear with a sore head for the last few weeks! well my head was sore! so what did they expect!

Today I have been playing with one of the fab images from KLM Designs they are just so cute!


This is Carl the Clown - I just adore him and had to buy him as soon as I saw him! I coloured him with my copic markers (surprise, surprise!) and decided that he needed really bright. colourful papers for behind him, so I used some Diecuts with a View papers from their Block Prints Stack. To finish him off I punched either side of his cardstock mat with one of my punches that I've had for years (sorry I can't remember the make) and added some satin ribbon and buttons from my stash (the yellow one is coloured with my copics because it was too light)


Here is a closer look at Carl.

KLM Designs will be releasing some new designs on the 1st October, so myself and my DT team-mates will be showing you some sneak peeks starting a week before their launch, please come back and check them out and also visit my extremely talents team-mates blogs too - they are in my sidebar (I've already seen some of their work and they are amazing!)

Anyway I'll 'speak' to you all again soon.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

1 comment:

kim.mom said...

Love your clown - never saw one look so cute!!!!

Search My Blog