CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Tuesday 22 September 2009

World Cardmaking Day with PCP and Sew Many Cards

Hi Everyone

I have a upcoming event for you to put on your diaries.

WHAT
World Card Making Day is a holiday especially for card makers around the world to:
Celebrate the creativity of handmade cards and the personal connection that they create between friends and family.
Kick off (and get a head start on) the holiday card-making season.


WHEN
October 3rd, kicks off the holiday card-making season, the most popular time for creating and sharing handmade greetings. Visit Sew Many Cards at our PaperCraftPlanet group between 8pm and 8.59pm EST to check out the challenge and freebies Angela has to give away!

WHO
PaperCraftPlanet has organized a Group hop so members can Hop via groups. We will also have the group hop info on the main group blog HERE and from there you will be able to hop along with the designers of Sew Many Cards Too!

WHY
It is a day to connect with fellow card makers both near and far, to applaud the creativity that powers the craft, and to provide an opportunity for card makers to connect and find resources that will empower, inspire and encourage them in their card making. (PCP)

Later I will have the challenge details for you.

I hope you will be able to take part.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog