CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 25 August 2010

Birthday card for my Mum!!

Hi everyone

Today I wanted to share with you the card that I made for my mum’s birthday. Her actual birthday was in July but I wanted to wait a while before I blogged it.

059

For the card I used papers from a UK company called Papermania and they are from the Blueberry Hill paper pad. The frame is made from cardstock that I embossed with a brass stencil and then cut out with a craft knife and matted on cryogen white cardstock. Tilda is also stamped with tuxedo black memento ink onto cryogen white cardstock (that I buy from Craft Creations) and coloured with my Copic Ciao markers. To finish the card I added some Prima flowers that I sprayed with Glimmer mist and added a rhinestone brad in the centre and tied some ribbon around the card too.

060

Here is a closer look at Tilda.

I would love to know what you think of Mum’s card and thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back soon with more projects to show you.

Crafty hugs Donna xxx

2 comments:

Robyn - injoystampin said...

This is lovely Donna, I just love your colouring! I'm sure your mum loved it as well. xxxx

Patt said...

very lovely card, and love your Tilda colouring! Hope to see more copic colouring soon, you did a great job! hugs

Search My Blog