CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Friday 27 August 2010

Tag for Jules!!

Hi Everyone

Today I wanted to share with you a tag that I made for my friend Jules. We met on YouTube and have become friends through a common bond of health troubles and whilst talking she mentioned that she wanted to start doing swaps but wasn’t sure about it so I suggested we do a tag swap between us. This was however months ago and then health and family issues go in the way for both of us but finally we have both managed to do the swap and now that I know she has received her goody box from me I thought I would share with you the tag I made for her.

064

For the tag I used mount board as the base and sprayed it with mango blaze and mallow blush cosmic shimmers, then I used a mask from the Veniassance collection by dovecraft and some distress inks to add some extra details to the background. I inked the edges with vintage photo distress ink and then covered the tag with clear embossing powder which not only stuck to the wet vintage photo but also to the ink from using the mask. I stamped a Rubbadubbadoo verse on the background of the tag with clear Perfect Medium and added copper Perfect Pearls over the text and then set the Perfect Pearls with spritz of water. I took a stamp image from a K & Company Life's Journey embossed paper and covered it with versamark ink and then added four layers of embossing powder to give the image a nice glossy finish. To finish off the tag I added some trim and flowers that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist and Cosmic Shimmers.

I would love to know what you think of the tag for Jules. If you would like to see video’s from Jules then her You tube name is jannaviles

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to be back with more projects soon

Crafty hugs Donna xxx

No comments:

Search My Blog