CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Friday 1 October 2010

Dressy Ebony!

Hi Everyone

So today I thought I would share a card I made with you as this year I’ve not added many to my blog. I guess I haven’t added many because unless I’m working on Design Team’s I don’t make that many so I’ve not had them to show you. Whoever I recently got some new The Greeting Farm Digi stamps and Rubber stamps and have been playing with them and my copics so I thought I would start making them into cards to share with you.

Today’s card uses one of the Digi Stamps that you can purchase from The Greeting Farm website.

P9300104

This particular digi is Dressy Ebony although quite a few people do use her as Alice from the Twilight series. As I mentioned before she is coloured with my copic markers and was printed on Premium Ultra Smooth White Cardstock from Sir Stampalot. The papers on the card are from Die Cuts with a View and I added some bling that I coloured black with my copics and some grosgrain ribbon.

P9300104

To colour Ebony I used the following colours of Copics

Skin – E50, E00, E21, R20 (B05 for eyes)

Hair – E49, E47, E37, E35

Clothes/Headband – 100, C7, C5, C3, R59, R37, R35

She was printed On Premium Ultra Smooth Cardstock using Kodak printer.

I would love to know what you think of her!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to be back tomorrow with a rubber stamped image from The Greeting farm

Crafty hugs Donna xxx

No comments:

Search My Blog