CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Quick Update

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let you all know why I’ve not added any posts the last couple of days as I had promised.

I’m actually in the middle of filming a bunch of tutorials for things that I’ve had requests for and as you can imagine they take time to film and then edit so hopefully I should be able to start uploading them in the next few days.

So far I’ve made a start on the most requested ones, of which the most requested is how I use copic markers, then what papers etc do I use and where do I get them in the UK. I’ve also had a lot of requests for the little dresses on the notebook I made, so that is in the editing process as is the little pockets that I make for my mini’s.

I’ve always said that I’ll try to provide anything that you ask for so if there is anything else you want to see how I do it then please feel free to either leave me a comment on here or to email me at theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

Whilst I’m posting this I also wanted to say a huge thank you to my followers that come back regularly and read my blog, I know I’ve not been good at updating it this year and I truly do appreciate that you still come back and see what I’ve been up to!! I’m trying my hardest to post as much as I can now so if you want anything doing or covering then please feel free to say, I need the challenges to keep me posting!!!

Speak to you all again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xxx

1 comment:

Robyn - injoystampin said...

Hi Sweetie, Just popping in to say, "Hello." I hope you are having a lovely week. Looking forward to seeing your tutorials. You are so talented! XOXO Love ya, Robyn

Search My Blog