CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Sunday 28 June 2009

My wonderful daughters

Wow! is it me or is this weather getting really hot. I was out yesterday with my girls and my mum looking around the shops in town and by the time I got home my face looked like a beetroot! When we left home in the morning it was quite cool & cloudy but within an hour wow was it warm, certainly not the day for being dragging into Burger King personally I just wanted to go to the ice-cream shop instead.

I know I don't usually mention my girls but I have to this time as I'm so really proud of them both. They are great, they love going to school and will even go in when they are ill, in fact they both have perfect attendance records for this school year and for being such good students they have both been awarded a fun day out by their schools. What more could a parent ask for.

Well its been another busy few days crafting for a new product launch next week, as soon as the launch has happened I'll add some samples to my blog. My stamps from Whiff of Joy and Stampavie (from Crafts U Love) have arrived so I will try to get some samples of those up soon too. I only have one card today, once again it uses one of the boards from the Helix Multi Tool Craftroom

This card uses the Romance board. I embossed the roses on different colours of card, cut them out, inked the embossing with versamagic chalk ink and paper pieced them. The wedding rings are embossed onto gold mirri board and the backing paper is from a 6x6 K & Co pad. Sorry that the picture isn't great again but my hubbies camera still doesn't like me so I think in future I will try to scan them instead.

Well that's it for now, I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. 'Speak' to you all again soon.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog