CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 7 April 2010

My Tag from Cheryl for My Huckleberry Finn International Tag Swap March 2010

Hi Everyone

So today is the third tag I received from my wonderful partners as part of the International Tag swap that is organised every month by Louise, if you would like to find out more about the tag swao then you can find her blog HERE

My third partner was Cheryl, who lives in Bedford, IN, USA. Again the tag I received from her was amazing!! I know I keep saying the same things about them all but I truly mean it, this tag is absolutely beautiful and I cannot believe how talented the ladies in our group are!! I am truly honoured to be the proud owner of a piece of their artwork!! So here is my tag for you to see!!

cheryl mar 2010You have to admit that this tag is adorable!!! I love it to pieces!!!

If you would like to see more of Cheryl’s work then you can find her new blog HERE

So that’s it for today, I will be back again tomorrow with the final tag from the March swap.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog