CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Winners of my First Thank You Giveaway announced!!!

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to add this post quickly to let you all know that I have a video now announcing the winners of my recent fibres giveaway.

So here is the youtube video for you


I just want to add a huge thank you to everyone that took the time to enter, I cannot believe how many people did and I truly appreciate everyone for it!!!

Congratulations to my five lucky winners, please could you drop me a private message through youtube with your address so that I can get you packages mailed out to you!!

Thanks again for taking the time to visit my blog

Crafty hugs Donna xx

1 comment:

JAN said...

congrats to all the winners..and YES do get an etsy shop..hugs janet

Search My Blog