CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Monday 5 April 2010

My Tag from Kim for My Huckleberry Finn International Tag Swap March 2010

Hi Everyone

As you know by now I have started taking part in an International Tag Swap each month that is organised by the lovely Louise, if you are interested in the future swap’s then you can her blog HERE, for March there were only five of us in the group unlike Feb’s swap.

I showed you a few days ago the tags that I made for my lovely partners and it is now time to start showing you all the amazing work I received from them!!!!!!!!!!

My first tag I received was from Kim, who lives in Colorado Springs, USA. Her tag is amazing!!! and I adore it to pieces!!! So here it is for you to admire!!

kim mar 2010 Isn’t it beautiful!!! I only wish that my camera did it justice as in real-life it’s so sparkly!!

If you would like to see more of Kim’s work then you can find her blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by and I’ll be back tomorrow with the second tag from my swaps!!

Crafty hugs Donna xx

1 comment:

kim6erly said...

Donna,
Thank you very much for the very nice compliments :) And please give Vicki my thanks for drawing my name :) My first blog win!

Search My Blog