CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Thursday 15 April 2010

TWS Mini Album Swap March 2010 – Mini I received from Izzabella

Hi Everyone

So yesterday I shared with you the mini that I made for the March TWS album swap on The Scrap Beach and today I would like to share the mini I received!!

As I told you yesterday my partner was the lovely Izzabella. who like me is from the UK. The Spring mini that I received from her is amazing and I can’t wait for you to see it!!

As with the one that I made I have filmed it, so here is the mini that I was lucky to receive!!

Isn’t it beautiful!!!

So that’s it for today, I’ll be back soon with more mini albums for you!!

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog