CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Dedication page for Somer Thompson

Hi Everyone

I’m not sure how many of you will know the story of a little girl by the name of Somer Thompson. In October of last year she was walking home from school with her siblings and due to a disagreement with them ran off, she was abducted and sadly she died. I can’t imagine the pain her family must be going through!!

To try and help the family a wonderful lady named Sarah is doing a dedication mini album for Somer’s family and has asked the crafting world for help to put the mini together, if you would like to know more you can find her youtube channel at KACZSK there you will find the video and be able to contact Sarah if you want to help out.

I felt compelled to do something do below is a youtube video of the page and card I made for her family,


Thanks for stopping by my blog, I truly appreciate all of you

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog