CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 24 March 2010

My Huckleberry Finn March Tag Swap 2010– My Tags for the Swap

Hi Everyone

So it’s that time again to send out the tags for this month’s tag swap, it was last month known as Zettibettie’s tag swap but Louise has changed her blog name so it is now My Huckleberry Finn. If you would like to take part in one of the upcoming swaps then please visit Louise’s blog HERE and if you would like to see examples of how to make tags she has a fab tutorial on her youtube channel which you can find at Zettibettie

The theme for this months tags was Times Gone by and the video below will show you the tags I came up with.


I’ve already started to receive my tags from my partners and I’ll start adding those to my blog soon

Thanks for stopping by

Crafty hugs Donna xx

2 comments:

kim6erly said...

Donna,
I would love to see how you made your tags. I am looking forward to receiving mine (and I love clocks and maps :)

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Hey Donna!
I would love to see how you make your tags:-)
I Loved the tag you had made me for the Feb swap and as you can see I came back to see you beautiful new creations :-) X

Search My Blog