CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Friday 26 March 2010

New tags I’ve just finished

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to share with you some tags that I’ve just finished making. I was just playing whilst trying to take my mind off a sore back.

I decided to film them as it’s easier to explain what I did that way, so below is the youtube video


I really would love to know what everyone thinks of them, I had a lot of fun making them and I have to say a huge thank you to Louise for starting the international tag swap and for getting me into making the tags in the first place.

As my camera doesn’t like filming colours correctly here are still photo’s of the finished tags

journey of discovery tagThis tag I called Journey of discovery

key to my heart tagThis one is Key to my heart

lifetime of memories tagThis is Lifetime of memories

remember me tagand this one is remember me

I hope you like them and I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your sweet comments and for reading my blog, it means the world to me that you take the time to visit.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

2 comments:

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Hi Donna,
Hope you are not in pain anymore <3
Love your tags! they are stunning. Thank you for explaining how you made them:-) x

Jeanette said...

very cute tags I havent gotten into tag yet but I will I know it.
but just wanted to let you know yours are very nice.

Search My Blog