CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Thursday 11 March 2010

Tag from Sasha for Feb Zettibettie Tag Swap

Hi everyone

Today I am continuing with showing you the beautiful tags I received as part of the Feb swap organised by Louise

Today’s tag is from the talented Sasha, who lives in the UK. Her tag is so beautiful!!

sasha feb 2010This is the front of my tag I received

sasha feb 2010 part2and this is the back of my tag – isn’t she talented!!

If you would love to see more of Sasha’s work then there is a link to her blog earlier in this post, just click on her name.

Thanks for stopping by

Crafty hugs Donna xx

1 comment:

Tracey said...

this is beautiful Donna, she is talented as are you, im feeling more relaxed about the tag swap now as getting an idea of it all. thanks for all your help, cuddles Tracey

Search My Blog