CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Thursday 25 March 2010

My Colour Guide

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to share with you something that I’m in the process of making.

I’m trying to organise my inkpads, mica sprays, pearl powders and embossing powders so that when I’m working I can quickly work out which product will be right for the job I’m doing, so below is a quick video of what I came up with.


I would really love to know what you think

Thank for stopping by!!

Crafty hugs Donna xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this idea Donna!!!!
Gave me a great idea. I organize my stamp colors, embossing powders, all in one drawer by color and put a slip of paper in the correct color drawer, but this makes so much more sense. I'm going to try my hand at something but I will not be as creative as yours- can you do mine (LOL, just kidding)

Angela
www.sewmanycards.com

Tracey said...

this is a fab idea Donna, i kind of had an idea like this but couldnt think how to do it and once again you inspired me thank you so much, your a star :) hugs Tracey in NZ

Search My Blog