CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Saturday 11 September 2010

April Swap Tag from Cheryl

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all going to have a super weekend and that you all get a chance to ‘play’

So today is the final tag from the April swap and it’s from Cheryl who lives in Bedford, IN, USA. Like with Kim, Cheryl was also a part of the March swap and like with Kim I adored her March tag I never thought that she would outdo herself for April, but she did and again her tag is stunning!!#

So here is the tag she made for me!

cheryl april 2010

Isn’t it adorable!!! I love this tag so much and again like with Kim I feel extremely proud to be the owner of two of Cheryl’s tags!! If you would like to see more of her work then you can find her blog HERE

So that is all the tags from April’s swap – I feel so lucky to have each of them and also sad that there are no more swaps that I know of Internationally to take part in. As always thanks for stopping by and I hope to have more for you soon

Crafty hugs Donna xxx

1 comment:

Bren said...

This album is beautiful!

Search My Blog