CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Monday 6 September 2010

Tag and goodies from Jules!!

Hi Everyone

You may remember that I shared a tag with you last week that I had made for my friend Jules, well today I wanted to share with you the tag that I received from her!!

Like all the ladies I’ve met through my blog and youtube Jules is amazingly sweet and also amazingly talented!!! We have a few things in common that are also not craft related and it’s so wonderful to have someone to talk to that know exactly how I feel!! She is so supportive and I truly treasure our friendship!!

This is the tag that I received from her

tag from jules

I adore this tag so much!!! She also made me a beautiful postcard so here is a picture of that too!!

postcard from jules

Isn’t it beautiful!! Unfortunately it’s not easy to see the tag or postcard properly in the pictures so I do have a youtube video of them along with the surprise goodies she sent me!!! Here is the video!!

I was so touched by everything she sent me and will be eternally grateful for knowing her!! I would love to know what you think of everything!!

Well that’s it for today, I do have a few other things for you so hopefully I’ll get those posted in the next few days. Thanks for stopping by!!

Crafty hugs Donna xxx

No comments:

Search My Blog