CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 15 September 2010

K & Company Mini Album for a Special Friend Part Two

Hi Everyone

I’m really sorry that I’m a couple of days late getting this next part of the mini album posted but I came down with one of the worse migraines I’ve ever had Sunday afternoon and whilst it’s now starting to clear I’ve been unable to look at a computer monitor for the past two days. In all honesty I should have done all the posts at the same time and scheduled them but it didn’t occur to me at the time.

So now I’d like to get on with sharing the mini I’ve just completed for my friend, again I’m sorry that it’s in so many parts but I wanted her to have as much room for photo’s as possible even if it is a mini album. If you would like to see the YouTube video’s of this mini then you can find part one HERE and part two HERE

So here are the next set of pages

010 I covered this page with paper from the collection and then sprayed it with pearl glimmer mist. Then I took two mini envelopes to make the pockets and added some coordinating papers, then I made a folded photo mount for the larger pocket and two tags for the smaller pocket. I used small pieces of the paper that I punched with a woodware border punch on the tags and added a butterfly sticker to the top, I inked all the edges with forest moss distress ink and stamped a journaling spot on the back. Finally I added some butterfly ribbon to the small pocket for decoration.

011 Here you can see the tags out of the pocket along with the folded photo mount.

012 For the base of the mini lunch bag page I covered it with paper from the collection and then made a pocket from matching paper that I added a border to with a woodware punch, I then sprayed the page with pearl glimmer mist. I made a tag and covered it with the same paper as the page and then stamped a journaling spot on the back and inked the edges with forest moss distress ink. Finally I added an epoxy sticker from the K & Company collection to the pocket.

013 When I attached the two bag bases together I made a pocket and the made two tags to go into it. The tags are stamped with butterflies from a Royal and Langnickle set using perfect medium and then dusted with perfect peals as was the journaling spots on the backs,

014 For this page I covered it with paper from the collection and sprayed it with pearl glimmer mist, I then made a fold out photo and journaling book that I added some papers to and then inked the edges and stamped the journaling spots with distress ink in rusty hinge. I then tied it closed with ribbon and adhered it to the page.

015 Here is the mini book untied.

016 For this page I really liked the paper so I kept it really simple by just spraying it with pearl glimmer mist and then adding one of the stickers from the collection that I stuck to some paper, cut out and painted with a mixture of pearl medium and crystal lacquer.

017 This page was covered with more papers from the collection and then I added a torn paper corner pocket to the page and sprayed it with Antique Brass glimmer mist. I made a folded card for photo’s and journaling and used a corner chomper for decoration. I inked the edges and stamped the Autumn Leaves journaling spots with Stormy Sky distress ink and finally I added some rub-ons to the pocket.

018 Here is the card out of the pocket.

Well that is all the pages for today’s post. I hope to be back tomorrow with another collection. Thanks again for taking the time to stop by my blog I truly do appreciate it.

Crafty hugs Donna xxx

No comments:

Search My Blog