CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Thursday 9 September 2010

April Swap Tag from Jacqueline

Hi Everyone

So I’ve managed to get today’s post done at I decent time of the day!! I’m so very sorry but yesterday!! the time just got away from me and it was nearly midnight before I knew it!

Today I would like to share with you another of the beautiful tags I received from the April Tag swap that was organised by Louise through her blog. Today’s tag was kindly made for me by Jacqueline, who is from The Netherlands! I adore this tag so much

Here is the tag she made for me!

jacqueline april 2010

Isn’t it a wonderful creation!!! Like everything I get sent I will treasure this tag always!!!

Once again thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back tomorrow with the third tag from Aprils swap.

Crafty hugs Donna xxx

No comments:

Search My Blog