CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 8 September 2010

April Swap Tag from Natalie

Hi Everyone

Sorry for posting this so late in the day but I’ve been busy all day and then all evening I was helping my two girls with homework.

Today I would like to share with you the beautiful tag that I received from Natalie in the April Tag Swap that was organised by Louise on her blog. Natalie lives in Belgium and her work is stunning!!

Here is the tag that I am now very proud to own!!

natalie april 2010

I cannot believe just how beautiful this tag is!! I will treasure it for ever!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to get the post for tomorrows tag done a bit earlier in the day!!

Crafty hugs Donna xxx

No comments:

Search My Blog