CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Thursday 1 October 2009

Apple Picking Adam

Hi Everyone

I'm having so much fun with my crafting these days and it's all thanks to the wonderful ladies that have been kind enough to give me the opportunity to serve on their Design Teams - So Thank You So Much, you know who you are!

Today I decided to play with one of the images from KLM Designs who are launching this image and some others today - they are all wonderful and they would be a great asset to any crafters collection!
The image I decided to play with this week is called Apple Picking Adam - it's so nice to have images with boys on for a change. I have to admit that I am guilty of not using masculine images as much as I should! I decided to colour him with my copics because I wanted the colours to be bright and vivid like the papers I had discovered hiding in my stash. The backing papers are from an old Hot off the Press book, that I cannot remember the name of - sorry. As they were so bright I didn't want to add too much more to the card so I just finished it off with some ribbons from my drawer and some apple buttons from my button bag.

Here is a closer look at Adam - isn't he just lovely. If you would like to see more projects using the KLM Design images then why not visit my DT team mates, you will find their blogs listed in my sidebar.

So I would love to know what you think. Whilst talking about your what you think of my creations I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to everyone that takes the time to visit my blog and especially that the wonderful ladies that leave me such amazing comments - I do read every one and I blush every time! You are all such generous people and I appreciate you taking the time to leave your messages and I apologise that lately I've not had time to do the same for you.

Take Care everyone and I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you.

Crafty hugs Donna

3 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Donna, this is just adorable. I like the paper you chose to go with the image and your coloring is perfection.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, great card. I love the image, he is cute.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous card, Donna!

Search My Blog