CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Friday 30 October 2009

Sew Many Cards – Freebie Friday Bear

Hi Everyone

Today see the release of the new Freebie Friday digi stamp over at Sew Many Cards. The freebie this week is an ever so cute teddy bear!!! My mum collects teddy bears so I can see her going made for this image!!!

If you would like to have this freebie image all you need to do is visit the Sew Many cards site HERE to be able to download him.

So I thought rather than just show you the image as it comes in the download I would make a quick card with him for you, well I couldn’t resist playing with him if I’m completely honest!!

Freebie Bear cardSo here is the card I made with him!!! I coloured him with my Prismacolor pencils and blended them with Sansodor (UK Gamsol). I chose some Diecuts with a View papers from my scraps bag and to finish the card off I added some ribbon and a buckle, and finally a balloon button and some chord.

freebie bear close up Here is a closer look at the bear – Isn’t he just so cute!!!

So please visit the site and download him and if you would like more inspiration with him then why not visit my amazingly talented fellow Design Team members and see what they came up with.

Also don’t forget the New Release sneak peeks for Sew Many Cards that are currently happening!!! You can find a post below dated 29th October that will give you further details and a schedule of which Design Team member is doing the sneak peek on which days.

Well that’s it for this post, ‘speak’ to you all again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog