CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Sewn Together DT Challenge #8

Hi Everyone

So it's that time again!!! For the start of the new Sew Many Cards challenge!

The challenge this time was to create a card/paper crafts project using only the colours Pink, White & Green for our paper, card stock and embellishments! We could however use other colours for our image - phew!

For my card I decided to use one for the new images of Jaden the giraffe! She looks so cute in her little pram! Just for a change I coloured her with my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils and blended with sansador (UK gamsol) - and before you ask! no my copics haven't run out! I thought with the colours set I would use some papers from a Making Memories Kid set. I wanted to keep it quite simple so I only added a ribbon for embellishment.
Here is a closer look at Jaden - I adore her!

So now you have seen my card why not pay a visit to my talented team mates and see what they chose to do with the challenge! Also why not take the challenge too - you can enter on the Sew Many Cards blog. You can also find a link there too so that you too can have Jaden and her friends join you in your craft room!

'Speak' to you again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Nice card. I love the papers and colors. That is a cute image.

Search My Blog