CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Saturday 31 October 2009

Robyn’s Fetish Weekly Challenge #4

Hi Everyone

Well here we are again with the next weekly challenge from Robyn's Fetish. This week is a Sketch Challenge and you can find all the details about is over on the Challenge blog HERE

Not only have we set a sketch challenge using one of the Robyn’s Fetish digi images but we have also asked that you only use patterend papers and card stock from your scraps box. Well we thought it would be a way to use up some of those scraps that we all keep meaning to use some time!!

The Design Team as ever have come up with some amazing projects from their take on the challenge, so why not pay their blogs a visit and see for yourself, you can find a link to them in my sidebar and while there why not leave them some much earned blog love – thanks

Well I suppose I should stop talking and show you my take on the challenge!!

raquelrfcard For this challenge I thought I would use one of the new releases called Raquel – I love the new images Robyn came up with!!! I coloured her with my Prismacolor pencils and blended them with Sansodor (UK Gamsol). The paper scraps I used were from a Papermania paper pad called Spring Burst. To complete the card I added some bought crochet trim, some fuchsia flower soft to the flower and made some flowers using two sizes of X-cut Daisy punches and added a rhinestone in the centres.

raquel close upHere is a closer look at Raquel.

So now you have seen my take on the challenge why not have a go yourself – someone will win 6 digi stamps of their choosing from the Robyn’s Fetish store and you can find a link HERE if you would like to take a look at the images we have for sale.

Also if you love all things paper crafts and would like to meet fellow minded people then why not join us on our new forum HERE and our accompanying gallery HERE

That’s it for this post, ‘talk’ to you all again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

5 comments:

Diane (djuseless) said...

Your coloring is perfect! I'm glad I could help you with my tutorial! Best of luck with Robyns Fetish. I'll be over soon to buy some more of their images, they are great!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

donna i love this!!! gorgeous!!!

Sara said...

Too cute Donna!

Anonymous said...

what a great card Donna-she is tooooo cute and the colors are perfect!

have a great night!

xoxo
sarabeth

~Jeri~ said...

Always amazing Donna!!

Search My Blog