CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 14 October 2009

Wacky Wednesday - Pegasus

Hi Everyone

Today is Wacky Wednesday Freebie day with Robyn's Fetish , The freebie image for this week is the ever so cute Pegasus!!!

You can download this image on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog so why not hop over there and download him.


I thought as he is a favourite of mine I would make a card with him! I chose to make a shaped card and do something a bit different. I coloured him with my faber castell pencils and blended with sansodor (UK gamsol). For the backing papers I chose some from a Hot off the Press Cardmakers pad and inked the edges with distress inks in Walnut Stain and Peeled Paint. I finished the card with some wire and faux star gems and added a Making Memories metal word.


Here is a closer look at Pegasus - I adore him!

While mentioning Robyn's Fetish, we will be holding a blog hop on Saturday in celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness so why not join us!!! The hop will start on the challenge blog at 11.59pm Friday night and the continue it's journey visiting all the amazingly talented Design Team members - we look forward to you joining us!

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog