CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Monday 19 October 2009

Pilgrim Scott by KLM Designs

Hi Everyone

For my card today I decided to use another of the lovely and cute new release for October from KLM Design . They are all so sweet and fun to use that they make creating with them easy even if, like me, you don't celebrate Thanks Giving.
For my card I thought I would use Pilgrim Scott - I didn't however want to do him in traditional colours, so I used colours that were in my papers I wanted to use. I coloured him with my copics and used papers from a Hot off the Press Cardmakers pad. As the images are so nice I didn't want to embellish it too much so I used a border punch and some organza ribbon to finish it off.
Here is a closer look at Pilgrim Scott - how sweet is he!

Please remember that you can see lots of examples using these lovely releases on my fellow Design Team mates blogs, they are such talented ladies and everyone of their blogs is worth taking the time to visit.

If you love the images as much as I do then please visit the KLM Designs Store where you will find lots of other cute designs as well as Scott.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love the color palette you used and your wonderful coloring of this cute image. Super card!

Search My Blog