CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Wacky Wednesday – Shop till you drop

Hi Everyone

Well we have reached that time of the week again!!! It’s time to reveal the new Wacky Wednesday Freebie Image from Robyn's Fetish. The download for this weeks image can be found on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog , however once the new image is released next week then the link fir this weeks freebie will vanish and it will only be available through the store

Our image this week is the lovely Shop till you drop. Below you will find a card made using this freebie.

shop til you drop card

For this card I coloured the image with my copic markers to match my papers from a Hot off the Press Cardmakers pad. To finish the card I punched some holes with my big bite and laced through some fibres and tied them in a bow, I also tied the same fibres through some co-ordinating buttons.

shop til you drop close up Here is a closer look at our lovely shopping granny.

If you would like to see more ways of using this image then why not check out our amazing design team’s blogs – they are always worth a visit.

‘Speak’ to you all again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog