CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Saturday 10 October 2009

Robyns Fetish Weekly Challenge #1

Hi Everyone

So today See's the start of the first weekly challenge on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog .

These challenges will begin early every Saturday morning and will run until 12pm EST the following Friday.

The challenge I set for this week is a Colour Challenge and you can find out all the details on the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog along with info on how to enter the challenge and what you could win!


So for my creation I thought I would use one of our images called A Flower for You - I absolutely adore these little girls that Robyn designs! I coloured her with my copic markers and because of the challenge I set I chose to use some Making Memories papers from one of their 6x6 pads. To finish the card I used a woodware border punch and added some grosgrain ribbon, faux pearls and buttons threaded with fibres from my stash
Here is a closer look at our cute little girl

So from my card can you guess the challenge? Well check out the RF Challenge blog for all the details for this challenge and to be able to see how the girls from our amazing Design Team did with this challenge too. If I was you I would also visit their actual blogs too, they are so talented and their blogs are always worth a visit any day of the week!

If you fall in love with the digi stamps that the DT and I have used then why not check out the fab new Robyn's Fetish Store!

That's it for this post - I'll 'speak' to you all again soon.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

2 comments:

kim.mom said...

This is beautiful! Love your work!

Heather Schlatter said...

Uuuummmm well I do have that horrible allergy to brown, but I love this card and you are rocking those images!!!

Heather

Search My Blog