CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Saturday 17 October 2009

Prickley Pear's First Blog Hop and Challenge!!!!

Hi Everyone

I really wanted to let you all know that Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps are have their first blog hop starting today and they are also holding a sketch challenge too. You can find out all the details on their blog along with the sketch for the challenge. They are also offering a fab prize to the winning creation!!!!!!! SO why not hop over there is see just what you could win!

They also asked the Design Team if we would like to take the challenge too, how could we refuse another opportunity to play with stamps!!! So please not only visit the Prickley Pear blog but also my amazing Design Team mates and see what they came up with.

So now I've told you everything I suppose I should let you see what I did with the sketch

For my card I used one of the amazing new Christmas releases for this year. I stamped the tree and partridge with Broken China Distress Ink so that it would match my papers from a Diecuts with a View Christmas stack. To finish the card I added some grosgrain ribbon, and metal snowflakes from Making Memories and Papermania.

I really hope that you like it. I love these stamps so much and I know I'm going to have to play again soon!!

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog