CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 28 October 2009

KLM Designs November Releases Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone

Well can you believe that October is nearly over!!! I can’t! There is always a good side to the end of the month because it means that we are very near to the new releases from KLM Designs being available!!! I have to say that I thought Octobers one’s were amazing BUT the ones for November are brilliant – I can honestly say you are going to love them!!!

As we are near to the launch of these fab digi stamps the Design Team are now allowed to show you a sneak peek of some of what is coming on November.

So would you like to see what KLM Designs have come up with???? Okay I’ll show you – but only one, for now!!!

Snowman with Quilt card For my Sneak Peek I decided to use the ever so cute Snowman with Quilt. I just adore snowmen and this one has to be one of the cutest I’ve seen in a long time – the only thing is I’m a bit worried that he might get a bit too warm with that quilt!!!

I chose to colour him with my copic ciao markers and chose my colours to co-ordinate with my patterned papers. The papers are from a Diecuts with a View stack and I cut one of the words from a sheet to use as text on the card. To finish my card I added some organza and satin ribbon and attached a snowman charm with some jump rings.

Snowman with Quilt close upHere is a closer look at him – so do you agree?? he is cute isn’t he!!!

So now you have seen my sneak peek why not pay a visit to my talented Design Team mates and see what they have to show you, you can find a link to their blogs in my side bar.

Also remember to visit the KLM Designs store in November to be able to get our cute new releases to come to your house so that you too can have fun playing with them.

‘Speak’ to you all again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog