CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Friday 23 October 2009

New Release Images from Robyn’s Fetish

Hi Everyone

Today Robyn's Fetish are launching nine new digi stamps into the range. To celebrate we have a sketch challenge going on over on the Challenge blog where you could win the newly released images!!! The challenge will end at 11.59pm EST Sunday 25th October – so why not head on over and give it a go!!

The new releases are also reduced by 15% for this weekend only to celebrate their launch, so now is the best time to go to the store and grab yours before the go back to their original price on Monday.

We have also asked some of our Design Team if they would like to play with the new releases so why not take a visit to their blogs and see what they have done with them – each DT member has a different image.

So I thought I would also show you a card made with one of the new stamps.

penny card For my card I used the ever so cute Penny. Once again I coloured her with my copic markers to match with my papers from K & Company. To finish off my card I added some paper flowers with rhinestones in the centre.

penny close up Here is a closer look at Penny – isn’t she just lovely!!!

Well that’s it for this post, don’t forget the the new weekly challenge launches on Saturday. Also why not join us on our new forum HERE – we would love to have you.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog