CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Sunday 18 October 2009

Breast Cancer Spring Card

Hi Everyone

Today sees the start for my tutorials on the Robyn's Fetish Tutorial Blog ! I super excited about this and extremely nervous all at the same time!!!!

So my first week I wanted to keep it quite simple, so I have chosen a Spring Card. I won't give you all the instructions on my blog but if you would like them and a template then they are all over on the RF tutorial blog for you.


This is the finished card stood up like it would be on display (sorry for the poor picture but my hubbies camera doesn't like me and I couldn't scan it stood up!)

For this card I decided to use on of the images from the Robyn's Fetish Breast Cancer set. I coloured her with my copic markers and used colours that matched my papers from a Diecuts with a View stack. To finish the card I added some grosgrain ribbon, metal flowers attached with brads and some charms hung on jump rings.

This is the finished card laid flat so that you can see it a little better.

If you love the Breast Cancer set as much as I do then you can purchase it for the Robyn's Fetish Store along with all the other fab images.

Please visit the new tutorial blog for me - I need the support!

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog