CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Thursday 8 October 2009

Pilgrim Penny

Hi Everyone

So I've been playing again with these fabulous October releases from KLM Designs Although we don't celebrate Thanksgiving or Halloween in the UK I am really enjoying crafting with these new releases. They are so cute and fun to work with plus they give amazing results - what more could a crafter ask for!

So today I have been playing with Pilgrim Penny - so what do you think of her because you already know how I feel! I chose to use my copics again and found some papers in a floral stack from Diecuts with a view that went great with the colours I had used for the digi stamp. When I started making this card I didn't have a clue what layout I wanted for it and the next thing I knew they were cut up and I was sticking it all together I have no idea where this came from! It was like I was working on auto pilot! To finish the card I used some grosgrain ribbon in matching colours and some Kaisercraft paper flowers in cream that I coloured with my copics to co-ordinate and finally added some bling in the centre.


Here is a closer look at Penny for you - so isn't she just wonderful!!

So if you have fallen for these images from KLM Designs like I have then why not visit the store and get some of them to join you at your home! If you would like some more inspiration with these images then why not visit my amazing DT team mates - they are all worth taking the time to visit as they are all amazing crafters!

Well that's it for today, I'll be back tomorrow with another digi stamp from a different company.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog