CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Monday 16 November 2009

Girl Elf from KLM Designs

Hi Everyone

As you may have gathered by now I adore the digi stamps from KLM Designs so I thought I would show you another card made using one of the new releases for November

This time I decided to use the girl version of the Elf from last week and below is the card I came up with – although I adore the image I’m not completely happy with the card but I think this cold isn’t helping.

Girl Elf cardFor this card I decided to use my prismacolor pencils and blended them with a Lyra Rembrandt Slender Blender pencil (but the Prismacolor PC 1077 Colorless Blender would work too) . The papers are from an old paper pack by Papermania and I finished the card with some snowflakes cut with an X-cut punch with a rhinestone in the centre and some grosgrain ribbon.

girl elf close upHere is a closer look at the Girl Elf

If you would like more ideas with the new releases from KLM then why not visit the blogs of my fellow Design Team members – you can find them in my side bar.

You can also buy these digi stamps from the KLM Designs store HERE

Speak to you again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

The KLM elves are adorable and I just love how you colored this girl elf! The papers you picked are such a perfect fit for her too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I just this this image is the cutest, Great color and matching dp. Great job@

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a precious card. I just love the color palette you used for this super cute image. Perfectly colored and wonderful background papers and design.

Search My Blog