CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Robyn’s Fetish Wacky Wednesday Freebie - Lyla

Hi Everyone

So it is that time of the week again to bring you the new Wacky Wednesday Freebie Digi Stamp from Robyn's Fetish

This week’s image can be downloaded from the challenge blog HERE

This image will only be available to download for one week, once the new freebie is revealed then this weeks image will become part of our inventory and will only be available though the store HERE

Here is a preview of Lyla

lyla preview

I’m really sorry that I haven’t added a sample card using this image but I’m chocked up with cold and flu and really don’t feel like crafting but if I get one done I will add another post.

Don’t forget that the weekly challenge ends at 12pm EST Friday 13th and the new one will launch Saturday.

Also we have a blog hop starting at 12.01am EST to celebrate our new releases and there will be a challenge for you to participate in and you could win some of the new releases.

If you love all things papercrafts and love to meet people that are like you then why not join us at our new forum HERE

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog