CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Sunday 15 November 2009

Sew Many Cards Freebie Friday - Dolphins

Hi Everyone

Yes I know it’s not Friday!! So yes I am late posting this but in my defence I have a terrible cold and a dose of the flu all together so I’m barely functioning at the moment.

The Freebie Friday from Sew Many Cards this week is beautiful and when I feel better I will add a card using it as I adore them so much.

Here is a preview of the image

Dolphins_FF_11-13-09You can download this image HERE

Crafty hugs Donna xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable image. I hope you feel better soon.

Search My Blog