CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Robyn’s Fetish – Wacky Wednesday Freebie, Paula Pilgrim

Hi Everyone

Today sees the launch of the new Wacky Wednesday Freebie from Robyn's Fetish. If you would like to download this image then please go to the challenge blog – you can use the link HERE

Rather than show you a preview of the freebie I thought I would show you a card using the image instead

Paula Pilgrim cardI coloured the image with my Prismacolor pencils and blended them with a Lyra Splender Blender. My patterned papers are from The English Paper Company. To complete the card I added a greeting stamped in Versamagic ink using a stamp from a Hot of the Press set and framed it with a metal frame inked with alcohol inks and attached with snaps, finally I added some grosgrain ribbon.

Paula Pilgrim close upHere is a closer look at Paula

If you would like more inspiration using this image then why not visit my fellow Design Team members, you can find their blogs in my side bar.

That’s it for this post - ‘speak’ to you again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog