CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sew Many Cards Special Freebie for Veterans Day

Hi Everyone

As today is Veteran’s Day in the US, Angela from Sew Many Cards has produced a special image to commemorate this day.

In the UK today is Remembrance Day so this image has a special place with me too, even with a US flag on it. I am from a Army family so the Armed forces hold a special place in my heart

I’m really sorry I’ve not had a chance to do a sample with this image but I’m choked up with cold and flu but if I do get a chance I will add it in another post

Here is the special image

Veterens_FF_11-13-09_IITo download this image please click HERE

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog