CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Thursday 5 November 2009

Package Elf by KLM Designs

Hi Everyone

Today I thought I would show you another one of the new releases from KLM Designs for November.

They have come up with some really lovely images for this month and you can find them all at their store HERE

Elf with parcel cardFor my card today I chose to use the new Package Elf – it’s so nice that they always seem to have boy images in their releases. I coloured him with my Prismacolor pencils and blended them with Sansodor (UK Gamsol). For my patterned papers I used some Christmas papers from an old Papermania paper pad. To finish the card I stamps a greeting in Versamagic ink using a stamp from Hot off the Press and frames it with a metal frame inked with alcohol inks and added to grosgrain ribbon.

Elf with Parcel close upHere is a closer look at ‘our’ cute little Elf

If you would like to see more idea’s using the new releases from KLM Designs then why not pay a visit to my fab fellow Design Team members, you can find their blogs in my side bar.

Speak to you soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

toooo cute donna :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

What an adorable card. I just love this image

Search My Blog