CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Tuesday 3 November 2009

Sewn Together Challenge #11

Hi Everyone

SO it is time to launch the new weekly challenge from Sew Many Cards – this weeks challenge is a Technique Challenge and as the images are known as Sewn Together the technique to be used this week is STITCHING!!! Obvious really right!

If you would like to take part all the details can be found on Angela’s blog HERE, you can also enter the challenge there too.

halen in hat card For the challenge this week I chose to use another image of Halen in Hat, she is so cute and as she has the Breast Cancer Symbol on her hat I thought I had to use her. I coloured her with my copic ciao markers using colours that matched my papers from K & Company’s K Studio Orange Stripes pad. For the technique I use a stitching template to add stitching to the edge and used glitter thread for the actual stitching. to finish the card I added a punched border and some grosgrain ribbon.

halen hat close upHere is a closer look at Halen.

If you would like more inspiration for this challenge then why not visit my fellow Design Team members blogs and see what they came up with for the challenge.

We can’t wait to see what you come up with for the challenge.

Crafty hugs Donna xx

4 comments:

kim.mom said...

Love Love Love it! Great job with that stitching!!!

Patricia St Martin said...

She is soooo cute..... love what you did.

Anonymous said...

oh how cute! those colors are excellent-love them!!!!

xoxo
sarabeth

Unknown said...

I love the colores you chose for this card. Not the typical u\jsut pink---
0Great work!

Search My Blog