CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Saturday 14 November 2009

Robyns Fetish Weekly Challenge #6

Hi Everyone

So it is time to tell you all about the new weekly challenge from Robyn's Fetish

This weeks challenge is a Theme Challenge – to make a card/paper crafts project for a Man but you cannot use the colours blue or brown!!

If you would like to enter the challenge and be in with a chance of winning some image from the store then all you have to do is either leave a link to your creation in the challenge post on the challenge blog that you can link to HERE or email our project to me (Donna) at theartofpapercraft@hotmail.co.uk You have until12pm EST Friday 20th November to enter this challenge – Good Luck!!!

I also set this challenge to our fab Design Team and here is my card

Grandad cardFor this weeks challenge I used the image called Grandad and coloured him with my copic markers. For the rest of my card I used papers from a pack by The English Paper Company and finished it with some chipboard letters that I coloured to match with my copics and I used a fiskars border bunch to add something decorative

grandad close upHere is a closer look a Grandad

We would really love to see your take on this challenge and if you would like more inspiration then please visit my fellow Design Team members blogs which you can find lin ks to in my side bar – I’m sure it will be worth the visit as they are amazingly talented ladies.

If you would like any digi stamps from Robyn’s Fetish then you can find the store HERE and if you would like to meet other people and chat about paper crafts then why not pay our new forum visit, you can link to it HERE

Speak to you all soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

1 comment:

~Jeri~ said...

oh Donna I love this!!! Your coloring is awesome...I love the colors you chose!!!! The letters are awesome too...are those dimensional stickers or something? Looks like you embroidered them on to the card!! LOVE IT!!!

Search My Blog