CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Sunday 8 November 2009

Sew Many Cards Freebie Friday

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to quickly show you a card made using the current Freebie Friday image from Sew Many Cards

Angela manages to do it every time and this week is no different!!! The image she has come up with is fab!!!

frog cardThis weeks freebie is the every so cute frog – for a change I decided to paint him with my twinkling H20’s. The papers are from the English Paper Company and I finished the card with some bling.

frog close upHere is a closer look at this cute little guy!!

As I said it was just a quickie, so I’ll speak to you all again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

No comments:

Search My Blog