CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Thursday 12 November 2009

Tilda with Thistle

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to show you a card I made a few weeks ago with one of the ever so cute Tilda stamps from Magnolia.

This card was made for a friend in the US – I really hope she likes it!!

Tilda with Thistle for jeri cardThis stamp is called Tilda with Thistle and I coloured her with my copic markers. The papers are from a Diecuts with a View set that I purchased from QVCUK. To finish the card I added some grosgrain ribbon and some buttons from my stash.

Tilda with Thistle for jeri close upHere is a closer look at Tilda – isn’t she cute!!

So I would love to know what yo think of this card.

Speak to you again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

16 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Donna!
Tilda is sure a cutie!! Love your special buttons as well. Your friend is sure to love your card.
Hugs, Candy

Angelwood said...

Wonderful coloring job on this card. Tilda is just adorable! hugz, Angela

Myrna said...

Very cute card. Loved the Smiley faces on the flowers. Great job on your coloring!

LindaC said...

Good job on the coloring...love the purple with the black! LindaC

Barb Hardeman said...

She is definitely a cutie! You did a splendid job coloring her, and a great job on the hair. Your dp is delightful and the sketch you used really show is well.

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card, Donna! Your colorins is beautiful and love the colors you chose. Awesome job! You friend is sure to love it! hugs!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oh she's just beautiful & you did a lovely job coloring the blacks! Your friend will adore it!

hugz,
Suzanne

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

She's just darling & you did a great job coloring her.........her hair looks great! The black blends in nicely with the other colors on your card.
Huggies ~
Sharron

cabio's craft corner said...

She is absolutely precious and I am sure your friend will cherish it :o)
hugs,
Cabio

Nancy said...

Love your card it is so very cute! You did a awesome job coloring with black. Tilda is adorable.
Hugs,
Nancy

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Wonderful!! I love the colors and the hair is awesome!! Your coloring is beautiful!
Great job!
hugz
deb

Patricia Garcia said...

What a nice card! Your Blending is awesome!!

Hugs,
Partricia

Julie said...

Very cute. Love the colors. Great job on the black hair.

Anonymous said...

How cute. you did a fab job with your coloring!
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/

Karen Arthur said...

What a cute card, I love your colors and I have not seen this Tilda before. Great Job!!
Hugs, Karen A

KymKreates said...

I think she is to die for!!! Great job!!!

Search My Blog