CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Sewn Together Challenge #13

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone that takes the time to visit my blog and also leave comments – I really do appreciate it and you are all so kind.

Today see’s the launch of the new weekly challenge from Sew Many Cards. This weeks challenge is a Colour Challenge

The challenge is to make a card/ paper crafts project using only the colours Brown, Orange and Green for your papers, card stock and embellishments, you can however us other colours on your Sewn Together image.

As a Design Team member we were asked to take the challenge too, so here is my take on it

Hershey cardFor my challenge card I chose to use the new digi stamp of Angela’s puppy Hershey!!! and I coloured him with my copic markers. My patterned papers are from a Papermania pack that I purchased from QVCUK a few years ago. TO finish the card I added a punched border using a Woodware border punch and shaped the edge with some Fiskars Victorian paper edger scissors, then I added some grosgrain ribbon, some text cut with one of my Quickutz alphabets and some buttons from my stash.

Hershey close upHere is a closer look at Hershey – isn’t he adorable!!!

If you would like more inspiration for this weeks challenge then why not visit my fellow Design Team mates blog – they are listed in my side bar.

To enter this weeks challenge you can find all the details on Angela’s blog HERE and if you would like Hershey and his friends to come to your house then you can link to the shop from Angela’s blog too.

So that’s it for today – speak to you again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

3 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Awe, hershey is adorable and you colored him wonderfully!

Cheri said...

WOW!! I love how you colored Hershey

Great job and great card.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh, this is such a cute card - great work on the image!!

Search My Blog