CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Robyn’s Fetish Wacky Wednesday Freebie – Santa 1

Hi Everyone

This week Robyn's Fetish have a festive freebie Digi stamp for you to play with.

As usual the freebie is only available for one week, once they launch the next freebie then this weeks image will go back into inventory and will only be available through the store HERE

Here is a preview of this weeks freebie

santa1previewTo download this weeks freebie please visit the RF Challenge blog HERE

Crafty hugs Donna xx

1 comment:

Laurie Wilson said...

How cute, thanks for sharing the news!

Search My Blog