CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Saturday 7 November 2009

Robyn’s Fetish Weekly Challenge #5

Hi Everone

Today sees the start of the new weekly challenge from Robyn's Fetish

The Challenge set for this week is a recipe challenge and you can find all the details and the recipe on the challenge blog HERE

The Design Team were also asked to take the challenge, my card is below and you can also find links to my fab Design Team mates in my side bar so you can see what they came up with too.

gretchen garden gal cardFor my challenge card I chose to use Gretchen Garden Gal as my image and coloured her with my copic markers. I chose matching papers from a K & Company pad called Yellow Floral. To finish the card I added some grosgrain ribbon, a border punch strip, flowers, bling and some Sakura Glitter Gel pen to the image.

gretchen garden gal close upHere is a closer look at Gretchen

Now it is your turn to take the challenge on the blog HERE

If you need any Robyn’s Fetish images you can find the store HERE

That’s it for this post, ‘speak’ to you all again soon

Crafty hugs Donna xx

3 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Very cute Donna!! Great coloring!

Lisa said...

Donna,

I just love her litle shoes. I want a pair:) Beautiful card and lovely coloring.

Hugs,
Lisa

kim.mom said...

Donna,

This is adorable! You do great work!

Search My Blog