CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom
Hi, my name is Donna. I'm married and I have two lovely daughters. I have been a papercraft addict for over 15 years and love trying new things!! and sharing them with others!! If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions for this blog then please feel free to email me at the address below - Thanks for visiting, Crafty hugs Donna xx

Contact Me

Please feel free to email me at - theartofpapercrafts@gmail.com

My Youtube channel is - TheArtofPapercrafts

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Sewn Together Weekly Challenge #12

Hi Everyone

Well it’s that time again to tell you all about the new weekly challenge from Sew Many Cards

This week the challenge is to make a card or paper craft project that is for Christmas and has bows – they can be ribbon, paper anything you like just so long as they are bows. For more details on entering etc see Angela’s blog HERE

santaroo cardFor my challenge card I chose to use a previous Freebie Friday image of Santa with a Kangaroo and I coloured it with my copic markers. For the background papers I used some from a Diecuts with a View set that I purchased from QVCUK. To finish the card I added a grosgrain ribbon and bow and some faux pearls coloured with copics to match.

santaroo close upHere is a closer look at this cute image

So now you have seen my take on the challenge why not take a look and see what my fellow Design Team mates came up with.

Once you have done that it will me your turn to take the challenge!!!

Crafty hugs Donna xx

2 comments:

Lola said...

Your coloring is just amazing. Great card.

Cheri said...

Hey, I used that Santa too. Great minds must think alike! LOL I also liked what you did on the froggy - I didn't get mine done in time.

Search My Blog